Arctic Fox AI is building the next generation of medical image analytics to help clinicians and patients have a clear and comprehensive understanding of their data. We are committed to delivering advanced deep learning image solutions that can quickly and robustly go through large clinical datasets and biobanks and present all key findings with clean and beautiful interfaces.
We need people like you to develop state-of-the-art image processing solutions for clinical applications. We are looking for a research scientist/engineer with proven experience building deep-learning models for image applications in either PyTorch or Tensorflow. As a key member of the R&D team, you will also be directly involved in all other stages of a project including early planning and design, data curation and analysis, software development and validation, all the way to documentation for regulatory approval.
- Implement deep-learning based solutions for medical image analysis.
- Design and implement validation tests.
- Document software architecture and validation performance for regulatory approval.
What we're looking for
- Industry and/or graduate school level (Masters or Ph.D.) experience implementing state-of-the-art solutions for image analysis preferably medical.
- Previous experience with Tensorflow and PyTorch.
- Strong statistics skill set for designing and interpreting experimental results.
- Strong communication skills for the documentation of software solutions and discussing ideas with non-technical members of the team.
- Previous experience in the healthcare space is a plus.
- Academic publications are a plus.
Contact us at dante à arcticfox.ai